Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I know, I know...

I know, it's been a while...well two weeks actually...Just haven't had much to say...

Too busy thinking about all the shit that is going on...Life has been horrible lately...And as I haven't made it to my one and only haven (Rose Cottage) recently I am feeling it a little too much...

Over the past week I've slept with my teddies and cried myself to sleep every night for the first time in months...

I don't belong anywhere except Rose Cottage at the moment...I need it, I crave it.

Not feeling the best if you couldn't tell...Ah well...I'll get over it...I will survive...

On a different note, Less than 2 weeks til my birthday!!

And 2 weeks exactly until i lose my license :(

I'm outta here...

xxx

6 comments:

Tesah said...

Glad to see you're back in Blogland and at Rose Cottage. If you wanna catch up, just grab my number!

~*Rylah*~ said...

I sleep with 2 teddies every night, so don't feel bad!

Am thinking of you sweety. Hang in there, it DOES pass.

Love you,
Me xXx

Michelle said...

Yes it does. Do try to get to as many outside of your house things as possible. How do you lose your license in advance of losing your license? Its a very good trick! I lost mine for 4 years and have only just got it back again...we managed, as will you. It just takes a bit of planning..........have you found a place to live yet? Why not move closer into town?

Anonymous said...

You will find where you belong.It's hard being different, then you come to a place like the Cottage and you realise there are lots of different!
You are growing up - and it can be painful to move on Renata.

Unknown said...

yep, its part of the process. The Cottage feels like home for a lot of people because its somewhere you can be yourself. As you get older you realise that being yourself is the only way and you start to feel at home everywhere. If you would like an angelic raihn healing treatment let me know- they are powerful and move stuff around. Lisa x

~*Rylah*~ said...

Still thinking of you angel. Jac xXx