Tuesday, April 17, 2007

whoops

Haha, thanks for the comments guys...Sorry it's been so long, I haven't been online in a while...

And this posting won't be a very long one cos I have to go to work verrrry soon...

Anywho...Today after work I am going to look at two units!!! I can't wait...I have someone to move in with me now too, so I won't be alone...

Work has had a few changes lately, managers switching stores and whatnot, so now I am working with more new people...fun stuff...

And mum has been yelling at me again...already...yay...

I hope one of these units I'mn looking at this afternoon is the one...and I hope I will be moving into it very soon, lol.

Love you all xx

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Excellent! Sending perfect unit vibes your way!!

Cyndy said...

Hello, Mary Manda, and good luck with the unit! ;0)

Mandabearbaby said...

Well thank you both very much...I looked at them both and they shall both be applied for =D *fingers crossed*

Tesah said...

Great to see you back again. i was almost thinking you did a post to get me off your back!

Mandabearbaby said...

haha, yep i did...then you complained that i only did one so i had to do another...naw not really...I'd just never really gotten around to it...But I'm here now aren't i?